DATES: 16, 17 and 18 February 2021
VENUE: – Desert Cave, Coober Pedy
- Morning tea and lunch will be provided at the AGM venue each day.
- Soft drinks will not be provided by AM-YAC.
- AM-YAC members are eligible to receive assistance to attend the AGM.
The following assistance is available:
- Food. Members can apply for assistance with food during the AGM. Purchase orders up to $90 can be issued prior to the AGM at either IGA Coober Pedy or Coles Pt Augusta.nOther locations to be discussed with the Trust Office.
- Accommodation. Accommodation can be provided to AM-YAC members. Elderly, sick or disabled members and their carer will receive priority.
- Fuel. Members travelling to Coober Pedy for the AGM can apply for assistance with fuel. See the rates below.
Members who receive assistance are required to sign in at the AGM each day.
Members who receive assistance and don’t attend the AGM may receive points under the AM-YAC Trust Poor Conduct Policy.