DATES: 16, 17 and 18 February 2021nVENUE: - Desert Cave, Coober Pedy
- Morning tea and lunch will be provided at the AGM venue each day.
- Soft drinks will not be provided by AM-YAC.
- AM-YAC members are eligible to receive assistance to attend the AGM.
- The following assistance is available:n
- Fuel. Members travelling to Coober Pedy for the AGM can apply for assistance with fuel. See the rates below.
- Food. Members can apply for assistance with food during the AGM.nPurchase orders up to $90 can be issued prior to the AGM at either IGA Coober Pedy or Coles Pt Augusta.nOther locations to be discussed with the Trust Office.
- Accommodation. Accommodation can be provided to AM-YAC members. Elderly, sick or disabled members and their carer will receive priority.
- Members who receive assistance are required to sign in at the AGM each day.
- Members who receive assistance and don’t attend the AGM may receive points under the AM-YAC Trust Poor Conduct Policy.
nMEMBERS WHO REQUIRE ASSISTANCE MUST APPLY/CONTACT THE TRUST OFFICE BEFORE FRIDAY, 5 FEBRUARY 2021.nn
Coober Pedy – Glendambo
Whyalla - Port Augusta
Port Augusta – Glendambo
Marla - Coober Pedy
Adelaide - Port Augusta
Alice Springs – Marla
Ceduna - Port Augusta
Mimili – Marla
Indulkana - Marla
Amata – Marla