The Emergency Hardship Program is strictly limited to extreme situations and each application will be assessed on the information provided. Please put as much information as possible in your application.
Up to $1,500 per Member per year is available to provide:
- Access to clean water, functioning sewerage and electricity services.
- Air-conditioning to a Members’ home.
- Essential furniture and essential whitegoods.
- Any other purpose deemed by the Trustee to constitute relief of extreme poverty including homelessness or detrimental living conditions.
Applications need to include:
- A quote or bill for the items or services requested
- A support letter from a recognised social work organisation or medical professional or a Centrelink income statement.
- Any payment plans or agreements where the member agrees not to let their debt get this bad again.
To apply, submit the form.
You will receive a confirmation email when your application has been received.
Online Application Form
"*" indicates required fields
If you prefer you can download and email back the application form to email@example.com