AMYAC CROSS-CULTURAL AWARENESS TRAINING PROGRAM
AMYAC RNTBC (AMYAC) has been engaged by Peak Iron Mines to develop and deliver a two-day AMYAC Cross-Cultural Awareness Training Program to Peak Iron Mines and contractor personnel.
The Training Program will be delivered at a minimum of two times during the year at Peak Iron Mines Windy Valley Accommodation Camp.
In addition to the two-Day AMYAC Cross-Cultural Awareness Training Program, a two-day Facilitator Training Workshop is being organised to enable ten (10) AMYAC members to develop their skills as Workshop Facilitators.
Expression of Interest (EOI)
This flyer is a call for AMYAC members to register their interest to participate in the two-day Facilitator Training Workshop with Michael Coughlan (AMYAC CEO).
The two-day Facilitator Training Workshop will train AMYAC members as facilitators. The details of the two-day Facilitator Training Workshop are as follows:
- ORGANISER: Michael Coughlan (AMYAC CEO)
- LOCATION: Coober Pedy – The Desert Cave Conference Room
- DATES: Tuesday 4th April (Day 1) and Wednesday 5th April (Day 2) 2023
- TIMES: Day 1: 9.30am start – 4.30pm finish
Day 2: 9.00am start – 4.00pm finish
- COST: Free
- NUMBERS: Workshop participation is limited to ten (10) participants
- ALLOWANCES: No travel allowance or attendance fee will be paid
- MEALS: Morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea, and refreshments will be provided.
The participant number is limited to ensure appropriate training is provided during the workshop. Priority will be given to participants who have previous facilitation or teaching experience but is designed also for those with no prior experience.
Certificate of Attendance and Facilitator Pool
Participants who successfully complete the workshop will receive a Certificate of Attendance and be invited to register their names in a ‘Facilitator Pool’ who may be engaged to deliver the Peak Iron Mines two-day AMYAC Cross-Cultural Awareness Training Program. Facilitators may also be engaged by other mining companies in the future. All facilitation engagements will be paid.
Applications to register your Expression of Interest are now open
Please register your Expression of Interest with Michael Coughlan (AMYAC CEO) at: firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 27th March 2023. Successful applicants will be advised by Wednesday 29th March 2023.
When you send your email application, your details must include:
- Contact number and email.
- Brief description of your experience in facilitation or teaching and/or reasons why you would like to undertake the two-day Facilitator Training Workshop.
Please note: Only email applications will be accepted.