17-19 NOVEMBER 2021
Dear AMYAC member,
This letter is to provide notice for the 2021 AMYAC Annual General Meeting (AGM).
The AGM details are as follows:
Date: Wednesday to Friday, 17-19 November 2021
Time: 9:30 am to 4:30pm
Location: Desert Cave Hotel, Coober Pedy
Attached to this letter you will find:
- AGM agenda (pages 3 and 4);
- summary and schedule of proposed changes to the AMYAC rule book (pages 5 and 6);
- AMY native title holder meeting notice and information (pages 7 to 10);
- AMYAC directors’ nomination form (pages 11 and 12);
- AGM member assistance policy (page 13); and
- AGM member assistance request form (page 14).
Applications for assistance to attend the AGM will need to be received by the AM-Y Indigenous
Community Trust Office by Monday, 8 November 2021.
To apply for assistance online go to https://amyac.com.au/assistance-for-agm-request/
Or: please complete the application form on page 14 and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications for director nominations will need to be received by Reade Allison, the AMYAC Returning Officer, by Monday, 8 November 2021.
To nominate to be a director, please complete the nomination form at pages 11 and 12.
Applications can be sent by email to email@example.com or by post at 2/459 Morphett Street, Adelaide SA 5000.